Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys tell me what kinda rims this black supra has? They look kinda cool. I'd totally get them if they were bronze...

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
APU6speed said:
Correct !
That is RHD Supra probably in Japan, doubt they have Mustang rims on it. I know you guys are messin around with him :D :D

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I hate to say it, but damn if they dont look like 03 cobra wheels, LOL. Notice how the entire center is recessed(unlike the saleen wheels) Imagine these from that angle

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
slither said:
I hate to say it, but damn if they dont look like 03 cobra wheels, LOL. Notice how the entire center is recessed(unlike the saleen wheels) Imagine these from that angle

But there is also a minor lip where the spokes meet the outer diamater or the wheel. No Mustang anything!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
That pic is from an issue of Hyper Rev in Japan. Chances are that the wheels are from Speedline Japan. Yes, I know that Saleen wheels are Speedlines, but the wheels pictured are not Saleen wheels.

All I know is that the ones pictured are very ugly and very skinny.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
NEED LIP!

i just dont like wheels on a supra without a big fat lip!

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
TexasPancake said:
Can you guys tell me what kinda rims this black supra has? They look kinda cool. I'd totally get them if they were bronze...

Who can tell from that view?
Maybe they are like my non-bling stock rims that a previous owner painted flat black, well at least mostly. (Those are for my track tires, not a DD!).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts