Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just dynoed my 93.5 tt 6-speed. it has a apexi front mount inter-cooler, gt full exhaust and down pipe, hks blow off, turbos come up togrther, blitz id and boost controller.

the car ran 389hp and 408tq at 17.2psi boost, it was crazy rich (off the chart) at mid-range. I think i need a fuel computer. gonna wait for the aem. do thoose dyno #'s sound right?

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Did you reset your ECU b4 the dyno session? Did you run race gas? Did you spray ice water into your intercooler? If not, that would have helped simulate driving. I have a '95 TT Automatic with RMM downpipe, HKS Titanium exhaust, T-bleeder mod, Greddy BCC, & boost gauge. I do not have a boost controller or fuel controller and I KNOW Im running rich. If you do not have either one of these, get them ASAP. Your #'s should improve significantly. Also from what I hear, if you are running rich, lowering your boost to maybe 15psi might give you better numbers, Im not sure. Ask around for that. I think that your #'s are kind of low but Im no expert. Maybe Steve Jarvis or SP or someone who knows more can tell.
My dyno sheet: :( http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2j9k4/dyno.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts