Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newby when it comes to car audio.

All wires are run to the trunk.

I want to install a bazooka 200w 10" EL104 sub with a profile california 600w. 300wx2. I am planning to add a second bazooka in the future.

I have the pioneer 9200R HU B.T.W.

Here is what I fugured out and did:

There is a thick red wire that runs from the + battery cable. I hooked it up to the proper conncetion of the amp.

There is another brown wire. I figure it was the ground wire so I hooked it to the ground terminal on the amp.

There is a remote connection on the amp, which I have no clue what it is, so I didn't hook any wires to it. I guess a cable from the radio has to hook to it.

After this I started the car to see if the amp powered up, but nothing happened.

There are also 2 pairs of black and grey rca cables, I guess from the front speakers. I guess I don't need them because I only need to hookup power and the bazooka to the amp.

There are a pair of purple rca looking wires together with a smaller diameter purple wire bundled up together. Somebody told me they are the neutral wires. I have no clue where they go. So I left them alone.

The bazooka has terminal wires too.( same as old home stereo systems/ the black and red buttons you have to press to stick the wires)
What type of wires to I have to use for the Bazooka--amp connection?

Can anybody help with this install. At least a little.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted some pics if there is any help. The purple wires on the left are not connected to the HU.

The 2 bundels of wires on the right are connected to the HU. I cannot find the Remote wire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts