Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install an intercooler with includes the hard pipeing, HKS BOV welded on one of the pipes and an air intake as well. Anywayssupra MKIV parts, i need some pics or guidance on how the pipes go through the passenger side fender. I have all the front end body panels off and it just seems like the pipes on the turbo side won't fit correctly. Can someone show me a pic of all their intercooler pipes layed out in a pic so i can check and see if mine are the same. I would really appreciate it. I bought this kit used and i don't know what brand it is, but the intercooler is a precision turbos intercooler and the BOV is a HKS Sequential. As for the pipeing, its black if that helps. My car is on stock twins as well. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i no have pekture rite now but i say yore bets bet is to trie and see wat pipes wuld mack it fit. i never herd of black pipeing. that must be evil looking scare honda people away. say dont look at me or elss ill tern u into stone aka mk3 stile/

·
Registered
106 Posts
Somebody in the mkiv technical questions page just posted an amazing thread on installing an intercooler aweek or two ago. It has a nice long discussion as well as numerous pictures. I suggest you look there. CHeers

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
well that happened to me i was installing my fmic and the passenger side wont fit it was like half n inch too small. i took a thick pole and i smashed it to make it bigger. i just dent in the area so the pipping will fit.

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
VINZE said:
i no have pekture rite now but i say yore bets bet is to trie and see wat pipes wuld mack it fit. i never herd of black pipeing. that must be evil looking scare honda people away. say dont look at me or elss ill tern u into stone aka mk3 stile/

What the hell are you on???

And magicSupra, that is not a good idea....bent pipes do not flow as efficiently, oh well, its only a Supra right?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
no no i didnt smash the pipe i smash the frame area to bend it in so the pipping will fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts