Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help please. Lost Power Steering, stiff steering.

Hello,
OK, when I bought my car the stereo was stolen and the harness for the radio and the heater harness was cut, So I found a harness and a new dash and swapped it last night. I should mention there was a previous alarm at the kick panel we pulled out as well.

I did have to drop the steering column to get the dash out and in... Now my power stering went away, checked all fuses including the ECU-B at kick panel all seem to be fine... Could I have unplugged something while I was under there, is there a hidden fuse don't know about. The power stering was fine last night before we started the project.

If there is a special plug for the power steering wheel where would it be. Any help would be apprechiated.

Nazar

93.5 Silver Auto w/Veilside body kit. 45K miles. Pictures coming soon.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Try checking the fuses under the hood. I looked in my 97 manual and it looks like the wiring is on the passenger side of the car but I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked the fuses under the hood, They seem to check out OK.

Any other fuse or relay that controls the power steering.??

Nazar

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know how the power steering gets powered up, How it's fused what fuse or any wiring through the column. If any what wires where??? PLEASE...

Nazar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts