Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think would look best on a white supra with black rims and polished lip, Would red stick out too much?

I was thinking silver with red logos.

Thanks for your opinions.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
what about black with silver logo? that would go with the rim setup ?

my car is black with silver with polished lip rims... when i upgrade calipers im going straight black.

but black/silver will look good for you i think.

-ian

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
noobish question whats the best and safiest way to paint the callipers?

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Red. Red is the only color calipers should be painted IMO. Or black to look stock.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the opinions, I'm not going to do gold unless its real brembo's some day, so narrowed down to Red or Black

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
OEM color if you can match it to make them look like new. Option 2 black with silver/chrome decal. Option 3 new calipers :)

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
playb0i said:
i did OEM black because i thought red would be wannabe STOPTECH or BREMBO looking.
OEM isn't black, its a weird green color. Fronts are very glossy from factory, rears don't have the same gloss for some reason.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mine are red right now. But I'm going to polish them sometime this summer. The rear calipers are aluminum I've heard so they will polish easily. The fronts are cast iron I think, so once polished they need a hi temp clear or powder coat. I've seen polishing done before on a Supra on this forum and it looks great IMO especially with dark wheels with a polished lip.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
Black with a chrome decal...

Looks good Chris, MDsuperstar(Mike) did mine the same color and it came out great.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
red is nice.. try chrome. :p

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
supra557hp said:
Looks good Chris, MDsuperstar(Mike) did mine the same color and it came out great.
Get some pics up! Lol :)

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
i think red would be nice. if you went with black then its gonna blend in too much with the wheel and not even be noticed. Red would stand out nicely behind all that chrome and black.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts