Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
APB: Help me find this car, if I end up being able to purchase the car, you will receive a finders fee. That amount isn't something I can set in stone until I know what the cost is, and I am by no means a rich man, but it will be worth your time if it's something you already know. Even just a share will help, pass the word along.

I've decided to take this to the internet instead of letting it keep bothering me in the back of my head, as it has for probably nearly 18 years.

A little context: My dad died when I was very young, and his mom (my grandma) sold his car to help pay for some of the costs that came with that.

I had asked her about it once, and it having been such a long time ago she can't remember which of his friend's had bought it from her.

I imagine it has long since been wrecked, but there's that slight glimmer of hope in the back of my mind, and I just wanna see if I can get some resolution.

It's definitely nothing too special, a ~1979 Toyota Celica Liftback, my dad had given it the ridiculous paint job that it had in the photo because that was just his style, I'll include a photo of him to help that sink in.

Please help me find this car, or at least find out what happened to it.

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
I sure hope you find it too, and I'd use a good online search engine like SearchTempest that can scan nationally through CraigsList if you haven't tried that already. It won't be an easy car to find of course, but how sweet would it be if you found it?

Best wishes! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Have you tried to have Oregon Licensing Division run the VIN #?
Also the plate #.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts