Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 NA and was wondering what size tires I need to buy and how much I can look forward to paying for tires that fit 19x8.5 rims with a 5-4.5 Bolt Pattern. +38MM Offset.

·
Registered
594 Posts
is that wheel sizing all around? or did you get larger widths in the back? if that wheel is for the rear, it's gonna look a little funky b/c it's inside the fender

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah around 800 but if I could get something good for cheaper then I'd be happy. Er yeah theyre all 19x8.5 hope they dont look too weird :(

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
yes...but they would also cause you more issues depending on how much you spaced them out.

I have 2 spacers for the rear if you want them...make me an offer. If your going to any of the local meets let me know and we can tag up then, or meet before if your in a hurry for these.

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aight well first I have to get the rims, then tires, then see how they look on the car. If I'm not satisfied with the look then I'll hit you up.

·
11,219 Posts
You didn't buy the rims yet? Give us the specs on them and we'll help. What are they and how much they cost? tirerack has some nice cheap Kazera rims. I was thinking of getting the black ones to match my white car, but they are on backorder.

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought 19x8.5 Roja Formula 5 rims for 1200. I've always liked the Volk SF Challenges, and I believe from reading other post that Roja bought the style rights from Volk or something like that. I know Roja arn't the greatest rims but I had right around 1200 and the Formula 5's are by far my favorite looking rim. I don't think anything looks better on a white supra then 19 inch 5 spoke gunmetal rims with a big shinny lip :D

Here are some pics

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Kuhmo from the Tire Rack is about as cheap as they come. You could do a price search on their site for the tire size you want.

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would those Goodyear eagle’s be better then Toyo or Yoko tires? I’m looking for tires that would be used just in the Spring and Summer months. I already have top quality Michelin tires on my stock wheels that I’m going to use in the winter.

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got the rims last week, I love em, picked em up for 1,200 and there brand new. Only thing I don't like is the size of the lip, only 1inch is a little disappointing, wish the backs were at least 2inches.

Now all I need are some tires :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts