Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i was getting lunaroutlaw his fuel tank when a red light runner hit my car and flipped it. been in the hospital till now so i want to get him his fuel tank asap, need the weight to get an accurate shipping price for him. thanks

mkiii 89 turbo fuel tank. even a rough estimate would be awsome!

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Fuck

Are you okay??? What car were you driving?

I'd say an empty tank might weigh roughly about 25-30lbs???

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha im alive, was driving my 86.5 2jz :( (totaled), rolled and ended up on the roof. broken collar bone, broken leg, fractured fore arm, got a mild concussion, dislocated shoulder. and a mass amount of bruising and soreness o_O but like i said im still KICKIN, when paramedics arrived they thought i was dead till i started talkin :) said roll cage saved me life.

i was thinking no more then 50 lbs max, but its kinda hard to go pic it up and give it an estimate right now.

i checked ups shipping prices for 50 lbs and they wanted like $250? is that right or did i f'up online shipping(tryed finding a price)

(btw just a side note, working on your car in this state is a very SLOW proscess ive found out, and it took me forever to type this...)

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, yea, realy would if my camera and phone werent thrown from the car :/ just glad my wallet was still on me. was on my way to get pics of the fuel tank when i was hit.

ok imagine 86.5, midnight black, cruisin through the intesecton, black tinted windows, enkie sr6's with new toyo proxies, demon evo full body kit, carbon fiber hood, and a dumb ass in a honda civic goin about 95mph broad sides me :(

if i can steal a camera from a pedestrian walking in front of my house i'll get you pics >.> insurance company loves me so much right now :)

what do you need man, i got my *91 2jz project*, my *90 1jz completed*, *89 7mgte*, 2x87 7mge.(anything with a *___* isnt for sale...yet..)
and 4 shells, and 2 parts cars that were beyond repair. so if you want a shell or parts, i might be able to find something. so i have WAY to many cars. but if it requires me to do anything that needs me to do to much your gonna be waiting a lil bit.

· Stormcock approves
1,887 Posts
Holy shit that sucks man. I still think 75% of drivers are retarded. Probably reaching down for something or fatlipping on their cell phone. I wish you a speedy recovery. Last thing we (as in the forum... not the world) need is another Supra owner getting killed by some dumbass.

Can you at least salvage the motor? A 2JZ will be at home in many a future project car of your's.

· Registered
79 Posts
even more proof to further my unhealthy hatred of hondas and (most) of their drivers.... lol glad you're ok though.

· still dreamin.....
1,242 Posts
damn!...we should start a cult against honda drivers.
follow a Honda,when the time is right run him off the road
3 guys get out and physically flip the car over
capture the driver
explain to the driver how what we did was for the better.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
capture the driver
explain to the driver how what we did was for the better.
haha nice

· Registered
1,062 Posts
capture the driver
explain to the driver how what we did was for the better

:lol: :die: :bigthumb: :D :werdlol: :agreed:

· Registered
2,430 Posts
haha, yea, realy would if my camera and phone werent thrown from the car :/ just glad my wallet was still on me. was on my way to get pics of the fuel tank when i was hit.

ok imagine 86.5, midnight black, cruisin through the intesecton, black tinted windows, enkie sr6's with new toyo proxies, demon evo full body kit, carbon fiber hood, and a dumb ass in a honda civic goin about 95mph broad sides me :(

if i can steal a camera from a pedestrian walking in front of my house i'll get you pics >.> insurance company loves me so much right now :)

what do you need man, i got my *91 2jz project*, my *90 1jz completed*, *89 7mgte*, 2x87 7mge.(anything with a *___* isnt for sale...yet..)
and 4 shells, and 2 parts cars that were beyond repair. so if you want a shell or parts, i might be able to find something. so i have WAY to many cars. but if it requires me to do anything that needs me to do to much your gonna be waiting a lil bit.
well i am looking into buying a 93mk4 thats n/a so if i do i will need a stock or aftermarket ffim. and i want the turbo valve cover cover

· Registered
514 Posts
im so sorry bout ur supra, im glad ur alive though, but it really sucks u worked so hard on that car for a stupid idot in a pos :madf: honda 2 wreak it

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha yea i used to drive through enumclaw alot, i used to work up there :)

hmmm, dont usualy carry any mkiv parts and my 96 isnt a parts car....so i'll see if i can find anything local for you.

ya it really sucks :( took me like a month to put everything in that car, then anther 2 for body work.

oh well, bought an 87 turbo today ($50 couldnt pass it up) :) gonna start swapping my 2jz as soon as i can walk!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.