Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this board, a friend reffered me to it tho. Uhm just recently i bought a 1989 Supra from this old lady cuz i felt it needed a better home and its bare stock and has the 7m-GE engine in it. What im wantin to do right now is get a body kit, and i want an awesome kit on this, ive seen Ferrari kits and other really nice looking ones i want, just i cant find anywhere i can order em from....can you guys help me make this car what it should be??

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
a supra is not a ferrari. :mad: dont try making it one. The Toyota Supra is its own car, and should be treated as one. The Toyota Supra is in its own class. Bottom line...put a ferrari kit on a supra and ill hunt you down and beat u till i cant hear anymore screaming.

Have a nice day :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I really like the look of it, but I did find a nice evo kit i want, just i wanna wide selection of kits before i settle with anything

If i dont find a kit by the end of december im givin the thing to my bro, cuz I gotta camaro and corvette that need attention too lol

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
chadbo said:
Well, I really like the look of it, but I did find a nice evo kit i want, just i wanna wide selection of kits before i settle with anything

If i dont find a kit by the end of december im givin the thing to my bro, cuz I gotta camaro and corvette that need attention too lol
Im sure you do bro. Must be nice to have a corvette and camaro...then have a crappy old n/a supra.

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
use the search key, top right. Search for body kit or something like that that suits your fancy, like bomex, maxx, lamaros..... oops, bite my tounge, er fingers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the Supra, trust me on this, after seein yours i have more faith in it lookin awesome soon....i just wanna body kit on it, ive see some really awesome ones on cardomain, but cant find where to order em :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got more than enough with the vette, and after wrecking doin 90 i dont care much for power right now....when you flip, do 2 cartwheels, and slam into a hill side its not fun, beleive me, took me for hell and ever to get that vette back to lookin like it did and runnin like it did - thats my baby, surpa i plan on doin performance...but not now, just looks, all sho no go then when i get some more cash ill concentrate on performance

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,399 Posts
If you planned on doin performance in the future way did you buy an N/a, GET A TURBO. N/As are slow.

Oh, and please don't put any stupid kit on your car, listen to what the forums tell you. If we say use the bomex or maxx kit then use those cause they are the best for out cars. The fast and furious style kits don't look good on MKIIIs, we have more classy body lines and only a wild evo bumper will ruin that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was 800 bucks, thats why i bought it. And how many more times will i say i dont care about power right now? I'm sure you guys don't like the whole body kit thing, or anything like that, but guess what...i do, i was just askin you guys for help cuz a friend told me you guys are very helpful, all ive gotten so far is degraded cuz i want the car to look good in MY eyes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good luck! I'll make you one out of duct tape and aluminum foil for 100 dollars. I accept paypal only.

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
chadbo said:
It was 800 bucks, thats why i bought it. And how many more times will i say i dont care about power right now? I'm sure you guys don't like the whole body kit thing, or anything like that, but guess what...i do, i was just askin you guys for help cuz a friend told me you guys are very helpful, all ive gotten so far is degraded cuz i want the car to look good in MY eyes
Well, Chadbo, I think the problem is that no one here can tell you what looks good in YOUR eyes, but you were asking people for just that kind of advice. It's an impossible question to answer. You got some good ideas from people here for body kits so I suggest you go check them out and get what YOU like.

Now if you have a question related to making the car work right or better, you'll get a very different response from the guys on here. They do know their shit about these cars.

:)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.