Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you out there have any suggestions for rims? I really do appreciate any suggestions you may have, Im thinking about buying some new ones soon...the ones I have dont compliment the vehicle very much. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sent you a P.M. I have some blitz 03's, I live in Austin so you could come check them out since your right down the street. :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 94 Supra is a black one, no wing yet, but Im considering different ones now. Nothing special done with the body of the Supra yet, but it is lowered slightly. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love Volks F1 Challenge. If it would fit my C5, I would get it.

I have Rays Gram Lights 57F-Pros on my Eclipse GSX. I went with weight and looks, and I made a good choice.

If money is no object, I would go with HREs or Fikse.
:D

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I guess I would say, the clasic 5 spoke looks great on a supra. I also like the 3-peice rim look.

·
114 Posts
efini/supra said:
Racing Hart C5 is the way to go...check sig...
your right about that:D
I just sold my 19s c5 I miss them so much my next wheels will be HRE 445r 19x9.5 19x11 I would have to say most 3-peice wheels would look great IMO its all on what look your trying to get I really like that sleeper stock look ;)

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Get Moda R6's if you don't want to spend a lot. They look amazingly good/exotic on my Supra. Despite what the Tire Rack website says, they DO fit Supra Turbos perfectly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts