Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well because im going from single turbo back to stock twins we ran into a problem, on this water sleave the two nipples that went to the stock twins were welded closed, this is pefect if your going single turbo! bad for me,

anyone have one laying around anywhere?

or even might want to trade for an oem one

i need it either shipped to FSR or dropped off there

Please ask around and PM within the next 2 dasy it could save me over $100 and thats always good =]

-Jordan

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
dude hello? Who's Supra is already down there with what you need?

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I have what you need baby ;)

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Yeah we'll just swap them man. And my car is already at FSR. I was going to do this to my Supra already. Now all I'll have to do is clean it up more when I have it polished.

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i already left a message,

can you do the same just let him know its cool with you

dude! thanks so much! you have no idea!
i was all stressed over that! haha

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I had a feeling I was already going to be hearing from you about it since mine is in the shop with the part you need. No big deal man. I'm happy to help. I could kill Patrick for what he's getting but those are the breaks.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
LOL yeah I'm talking about the AEM. The name is Jason.

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha for sure,

sorry bout that

what is that a good deal? $750 for a used Standalone?

hey you wouldnt happen to know another simpler piggyback type system i can use for my BPU setup. do you?

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
AEM has just that. You just don't have all the same features.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
I Can ForSure Say that Jason gets me and other people out of difficult times....For example today i know that Jason did 2 Sweet, Amazing things today, he corrected me on the name of the restaurant i was looking for, and therefore found the correct adress, and now this...WOW....its a Win, win situation on that one, just needs to get sent out to get polished or Cromed out man...!!:)

-Oh also Thank You once again Jason, without your help i would of never had some CraBby Cakes....because seriously I Didn't Know that Crabs Made Cakes...!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
haha for sure,

sorry bout that

what is that a good deal? $750 for a used Standalone?

hey you wouldnt happen to know another simpler piggyback type system i can use for my BPU setup. do you?
You can use an SAFCII, or a Neo...!!..great for simple tunning of Air and Fuel...!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
The AEM is actually fairly cheep.

As far as a a good price for a stand alone, you might be able to up the price a bit more cause it's not exactly cheap. That's why I proposed my offer to you.

As far as helping you guys out, it's a community and what kind of community would it be if we all turned our backs to each other? I wasn't so lucky when I first got my Supra because I didn't know anyone. But, I was quickly fortunate to meet people like Juhon, Daniel, and Seto who have given me so much. I am truly fortunate for the people I have had the opportunity to meet.

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You can use an SAFCII, or a Neo...!!..great for simple tunning of Air and Fuel...!!
Would they work for Crower cyl head, stage 1 cams, and 18lbs of boost?

The AEM is actually fairly cheep.

As far as a a good price for a stand alone, you might be able to up the price a bit more cause it's not exactly cheap. That's why I proposed my offer to you.

As far as helping you guys out, it's a community and what kind of community would it be if we all turned our backs to each other? I wasn't so lucky when I first got my Supra because I didn't know anyone. But, I was quickly fortunate to meet people like Juhon, Daniel, and Seto who have given me so much. I am truly fortunate for the people I have had the opportunity to meet.

Yea ive only been on the forums for a couplke months and i see how brotherly you guys are! thanks so much!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Would they work for Crower cyl head, stage 1 cams, and 18lbs of boost?

Yea ive only been on the forums for a couplke months and i see how brotherly you guys are! thanks so much!

the problem with the SAFC that i see is that it is not able to control your idleing...!!
-specially if your going to be running cams, it will distort your idleling depending on the cams you choose..!!..but with boost theirs no problem..!!..boost all you want..!!:drama:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.