Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ! Please help me which vaccum line that I've to use for my boost gauge and my SSQV bov.....According that picture from NA-T guide, I could use this purple hose.....Can I use it for my gauge and bov ????

According DaveH : "That purple line is the PCV valve line I believe... it runs to the valve cover right? If so, then I would not use that line."

So which one should I just guys ????

Thanks a lot,
JB

·
11,221 Posts
I use the one that comes off the side of the intake manifold. It's being T-ed off into 4 diff places. Dispite all them T's, the vacuum is still pretty strong. I suggest just taking off a vacuum line and putting it on your checks to feel it's vacuum. Then pick a strong one.

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
michaelvanle said:
I use the one that comes off the side of the intake manifold. It's being T-ed off into 4 diff places. Dispite all them T's, the vacuum is still pretty strong. I suggest just taking off a vacuum line and putting it on your checks to feel it's vacuum. Then pick a strong one.
Are you able to see where is that vaccum line on that picture dude ???

Thx !
JB

·
TT This
917 Posts
lelou21 said:
Hi guys ! Please help me which vaccum line that I've to use for my boost gauge and my SSQV bov.....According that picture from NA-T guide, I could use this purple hose.....Can I use it for my gauge and bov ????

According DaveH : "That purple line is the PCV valve line I believe... it runs to the valve cover right? If so, then I would not use that line."

So which one should I just guys ????

Thanks a lot,
JB

I used that same source for my BOV... I am running both sides of my valve covers to a catch can, which left that vaccum cource wide open that is in your picture, so I ran it directly to my BOV. I tee'd off the little vac nipple next to the brake booster hose connection for my boost gauge. just to keep the tee's out of sight since it's hidden mostly by the intake manifold back there.
keep it clean :bigthumb:

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
En quel honneur le gros tu me dis ca nowhere dememe ? Tu la trouves pas belle ???

JB

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
You can also run off the fpr vac line... anything coming off the intake mani is fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts