Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am at a loss, I have called every junkyard in a 200 mile radius of me with 0 luck. I am searching for the bolts that hold the rear subframe in as well as the differential that are long and go up into the frame. Does anyone have any ideas where I could order or find them?

·
Registered
753 Posts
OEM Toyota:
Inner subframe bolts: 90105-14025

You're also missing the retention plate that bolts to the 2 subframe mounts and the body in front of the subframe. Looks like this:

Diff mount bolts are discontinued by part number but an appropriate size grade 10.9 equivalent bolt can be used in place. I'll have to check the thread size, pitch, and length when I get home this evening.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Front diff mount bolts are M14x1.5x60
Subframe mount bolts should be M14x1.5x105

A good after market source for both would be Belmetric:
Subframe bolts
Diff bolts

These will both have different size bolt heads than OEM and you'll need to track down some thick fender washers for the diff mount, or at least some hardened washers. Belmetric will have the hardened washer in standard diameters but not the large fender washer like OEM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is fantastic information!! Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated!! I was beginning to think I was doomed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts