Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I recently bought a 90T. I am still driving my 89 n/a. (f/s soon). Anyways, due to some health and now time problems...I need to work 24/7. I need the motor to be tip top by May or around that time :eek2: . The car has approx. 140,000 w/ a motor w/ approx. 30,000-50,000mi on it. It's misfiring, leaking at the pan & I think the valve covers are too.(misfire). I just don't have the time to check all gaskets, put on my new exhaust, check for boost leaks, blah, blah, blah. I am however FULLY dedicated to her, and will do/pay anything to get the motor ready to drive/mod.
I'm outside Philly and need a good/honest shop to take it to...anyone know anywhere who will find all problems and fix them on my 7M and not try to burn me? PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S.- The whole reason I'm so worried is because I was burned on some work with my old mk4, ended up losing all kinds of $ and the car.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey man.....i would recommend f&h performance in valley stream...the man dino over there is surgical with 7m's.....matter of fact he is surgical with all cars......they will be ure best bet...u car will be running more than tip top by tomorrow.... :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...Is there a Phone # or URL i could reach them at?
Where exactly is Valley Stream?:dunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts