Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I like napps
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start just got a used profecA everything is installed and cant get the dam thing out of learning mode. its stuck in "P-1", and sometimes i can get it to "P-2" . other then that im at stock boost when its all connected. and i followed the vac diagrams, heres one soruce that i used http://greddy.com/tech/PROFEC_A_B_HELP.pdf i also have the dipswitches in the On position which is down on the controller. If any of you guys are familar with this EBC LMK. thanks

Dust

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
talk to Ckanderson.. he used to have one. Im about to run the profec A once i pass smog

~scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm running the greddy profec-a. You probably already know that it's stuck in learning mode, so you just need to complete the process. If you have the instruction manual, it should tell u how to do it. I have the printed version, but i think it's also on the greddy website. If not, when in P-1 mode, u must to a full boost run in third or fourth gear. It should then automatically switch to P-2 mode, then u do another full boost run. Then it should be normal. Hopefully that works. tell me how it goes. Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts