Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Supra Turbo 1990 8G5
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I need to relocate my overflow coolant reservoir to give enough height clearance to fit my new cooling plate. I have a big ass intercooler and it's already fitted to the 1/8 inch near the front metal frame. So I can't adjust the angle to accomodate more place to lower the reservoir.

Is there any toyota reservoir that are smaller and could fit on the same braket ? I want to keep the more OEM look and the low level sensor.

I did saw aftermarket CX racing reservoir but I am not convinced..... change my mind.!

Is someone already relocate the reservoir ? I found nothing on the forum about that.

Thank you for the help / advice.

Hood Vehicle Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Vehicle

Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper Personal luxury car Gas

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have look and search for Tacoma, Tercel, Corolla and Camry reservoir but just too big....

Tacoma was very close but still too tick..

Thanks in advance for help!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello there,

i ended up buying a stock mk3 braket, i shorten down the length where is the bolt hole to the minimum and drill a new hole. Then I relocated the braket to the right where there is the more space and put the lowest I could. It clear just perfectly and don’t touch my cooling plate. When push down in place, the tank sit In contact with the intercooler. I didn’t had any trouble yet and time will tell..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts