Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Hope someone out there can direct me to a site that sells the red and blue anodized fittings. I have an HKS relocation kit that sits under my headlight and this morning I found a puddle of oil on the ground. I found a cracked fitting. If you know where I can start looking for a new one let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Summit is where I get mine. I think I have extra one at home if you can wait till I get off work I will check for you. If I do have it I will send it to you free of charge.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Standard AN10 swivel 90 fitting. (Earls or Areoquipe sells these all over the world.)

You should be able to get them in Germany too. Just ask around. (Heck, the shipping from San Diego to Germany is going to be more than the cost of the fitting by the time he pays the taxes and fees.)

If that will not work, try hydraulic fittings. They are the same flare and sizes and will work fine. (Besides, they are steel, and should be less prone to crack, but any of these fittings with crack if you over tighten them.)

Snug with no leaks is the rule on AN/flare fittings of this type. (Don't ask me how many I've busted on hydraulic systems in the middle of the night at 10f... Not fun at all, so you get a very good idea of just how tight is right, and then STOP turning the dang wrench.... :) )

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I would guess that is -10, but Who really knows. We really don't have a size reference to go from.

I would take the fitting to an automotive performance shop. Tell them you need the same thing. The bad thing about cracking that fitting is that you're going to have to rebuild the hose That means removing it, cutting it back a few inches if possible, and reinstalling the new fitting. It WILL leak if you just reinstall the new fitting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts