Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
playin catch up
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Of You Might Know Me Around The Melbourne Florida Area. I Am The Kid With The Black Mkiii Supra With The Big Superman Supra Simbol On His Back Window. Last Night I Was Haveing A New Power Steering Pump Out In By A Guy Named Rusty. His Shop Is Located At 7640 Coral Dr. In Melbourne. He Put The New Pump In That I Bought From Autozone And Said That The Pump Was Bad And It Was Not Driveable And Asked To Keep It Over Night. I Did Not Want To But He Kept Insisting That It Would Just Be To Much Of A Pain And That It Would Be Esier For Him To Just Keep It And Finish It In The Morning With The New Pump. So I Left It There Over Night. I Called Him In The Morning To Ask Where To Leave The Pump Because He Was Not There In The Morning I Left Him A Message. I Tried To Call Him Several Times After And He Finally Answered And Told Me Me Car Was Stolen. I Have No Doubt In My Mind That Is Was Him So If You Could Please Just Keep Your Eyes Out For It And Let Me Know Any Info You Get Or Have.. This Was My Baby Like All Of Us Here It Was My Life. This Is A Sad Day For Me When All The Security In The World That I Had On That Car And He Just Left The Keys In It And Its Gone. Sorry To Bring Everyones Day Down But This Has Been Offically The Worst Weekend Of My Life.

Aaron

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Hey man, this is justin (have the blue supra) that really sux about the car.. I will keep an eye out for it. When was it stolen I saw it friday night on Lake Washington.

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
Ditto man you know me as well this is josh. i will tell my buddy Chris with a red supra and Kirk with a red supra to look out for it as well. justin was with me when we seen it friday night on lk washington pulling into the condos on the golf course across from Albertson's. i'll keep an eye out and i have yur number i'll call you if i see it for sure.

BTW did you call the cops and report it???? if so i will just call them instead of calling you. I showed my wife the pics as well so she will be looking for it as well. good luck man and call me if you need any help with anything. i work at harris which is near there so i'll stop by there every once in a while to se if i might be able to see it sitting there. most of those people that work in those shops are stupid so he'd prolly bring it back to the scene of the crime.

is yur # still the same??? if not gimme yur new one.

·
playin catch up
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys And Friday Night Was Me Going Into My Complex For The Last Time. And My Number Is The Same It Is 585-415-4775. So Call Me Anytime And Thanks For The Support Guys This Is A Very Hard Time For Me. That Car Was Everything To Me And I Was 1 Day Away From Finishing It.......

Signed,
Ready To Kill Someone In Florida.....

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
yea i hear ya bro. my MKIII looks like total ass compared to yours and i'd still kill someone if they stole it. Like i said i work right next to Coral so i'll be on the look out.

·
jdm junk collector
475 Posts
sorry about your ride........you can count on Grip putting the word out and keeping an eye out for the car or parts ........them bastards

·
playin catch up
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Part Ii

It Gets Better People..... He Sends Some Girl Into My Job My Place Of Business And Has Her Ask Is There A Kid Who Works Here With A Black Supra Everyone Is Like Ummmm No But Give Me Your Information And I Will Pass It On To Him. So They Call Me And Give Me The Message. I Call The Number And Its Him(rusty) Saying Hey We Found Your Car. Its Burned To The Ground And All Your Stereo Shit Is Gone Out Of It. He's Like I Tried To Call The Cops And Have Them Meet Me On Johns Rd Somewhere And They Didnt Show Up. Ummm My Question Is How Much Of A Coincidance Is It That He Meraculously Found It Less That 24 Hrs After It Was Stolen.... Hmmmmmmm????? This Guy Is Going To Get It. He Is Basicly Busting Himself. So I Called The Police To Ask Them What Was Going On And They Were Like He Called Us Earlier And We Sent A Car To Meet Him Where He Said He Was And They Did'nt Find Him Or The Car. So I Have No Idea Whatis Goingon Now..... But How Does A Car Burn To The Ground With No One Seeing It....???? Well I'll Keep U Guys Posted..... Thanks For Listining.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
wheres this guy live, PM me

and please dont capitalize every word in your paragraphs its really hard to read

·
Registered
244 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:
yea dude let me know as well. cause we should all go talk to him.
i have a better idea than talking to him.

if you need any help of any sort, let me know, im in melbourne.

·
playin catch up
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you so much guys for all the support.... really feelin the love.... and just know that i am always down to ride out on anyone for any of you guys as well i just hope this guy gets all thats comeing to him.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Aaron , this is Pete over at GRIP thats some shit thair !! just let us know whair and when !!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP , KARMA'S A BITCH THIS GUY WILL GET WHATS COMEING TO HIM!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts