Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently building my MK4 to compete in Global Time Attack (Street Class) and the tire size is limited to 285. My fenders are slightly rolled and have Brembo F50 brakes with 332x32 rotors on the fronts and OEM TT calipers/rotors on the rear. Also have adjustable upper and lower arms for both front and back to give it aggressive camber for the road course.

1. The wheels that I'm interested in getting are the Titan 7 wheels. They are forged and more affordable to beat on the track. Would the 18x9.5+40 fronts and 18x10.5+22 rear fit with my set up?

2. I'll be running on Nexen N Fera Sur4G. The biggest they offer for 18 is 275/35/18 but the actual size is more like 285 wide so was planning on using the 265 for the front and 275 rear.

Will these wheels and tires fit?

If not, what would be the best recommended wheel offset and manufacturer/model? Please keep in mind that I'll probably damage the wheels so looking for something reasonably priced.

Thanks!!

·
Unlimited Time Attack A70
3,580 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Twin2Turbo!!
I read up on the fitment guild you suggested and it gave me a better idea of what fitment I need.

btw, I use to live in WA and moved down to CA last year to go tracking my car. It would be great to see a fellow Washingtonian/GTA Supra at the track.
Good luck on your build and see you at the track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts