Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, here's the story, my car makes a siren like sound when pushing in the clutch and a few times just at around 3-4 rpm. I am not positive where the sound is coming from. Sorry for the vague description. Any help is definately appreciated. Thanks.

Joe

·
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twinturbosupra94 said:
it is not a supra police car now is it.......;)
I wish man.

The car has recently had the tranny rebuilt, and I believe that may have been replaced. I appreciate any more insight.

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
if its a loud squeeqy noise its probably cause the clutch was installed without that crap your supposed to use. whats its called? i dont know some kind of lotion or something. i have the same problem.

·
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Urban Customs said:
if its a loud squeeqy noise its probably cause the clutch was installed without that crap your supposed to use. whats its called? i dont know some kind of lotion or something. i have the same problem.
I am not sure what kind of noise it is. It's like a siren. I appreciate the help so far guys. Supra JZA80, do you have any ellaborations?

·
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump^

·
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I found out what it was. Turns out it was the death whine when I was letting off of the pressure. Good thing I already invested in a single turbo kit conversion.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts