Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy vacuum T for polyurethane lines that come with Blitz DSBC and Turbo Timer. These lines have marking "4x2.5"

I can't find the T which is small enough in Kragen's, Pep Boys, Hobbies and local dealership.
Smallest they have is something that has ribs and "1/8" marking. Ribs don't work well with polyurethane/nylon hose.

Also DSBC comes with very cool-looking connector with quick release. Any ideas where to buy these ?

thanks
-gia

·
966 Posts
I assume you're talking about the fittings on the left of the picture that I attached. That is a really nice piece, I guess you could get one from Blitz-NA if you tried hard enough . . .

I found similar fittings at www.mcmaster.com. They have both metric and standard sizes, but I think you'll need the 4mm fitting, but DON'T quote me on that. Hopefully the pic of the fitting will show up:

If the pic doesn't work, goto http://www.mcmaster.com/, then "Pipe Fittings and Pipe, Tubing and Fittings, Hose and Fittings", then "Instant Tube Fittings", then the 4th page is where I found the fitting, but look around till you find what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts