Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently changed chassies and I had my AEM wideband hooked up to the old chassis and I have a baseline for my motor. I put the motor in the new car and now the AF ratios have changed, here they are:

16.3-15.8 on the cruise freeway speeds steady 1/4 throttle (way to lean)
Full throttle from freeway speed it shoots to 10 one second, then to 13 straight out no transition, one second, then back to 10.0-10.5 and then steady 10 all the way till redline(I assume, never took it there)

I know of an exhaust leak upstream the AEM UEgo but down stream the stock o2 snesor (Its the flexable part of the DP that is leaking.) and the AEM is about 4 inches down from that leak. but that leak was worse (No DP gasket) on my last chassis aswell so I dont think that is effecting it all that much. Or is it?

Any input is great I was concidering it might be a mixture misfire?

·
slowly giving up...
1,069 Posts
fix the exhaust leak. of course your measurements are going to be messed up when you're leaking upstream from the sensor...

-shaeff

·
Chasing Leaks 24/7
214 Posts
yeah, but the AEM was tuned for the leak you had before, which you said was worse. Either way your wideband is not reading correctly due to the leak. Fix the leak, then see what your AFR's are like. Then tune from there.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
do you have the same fuel setup?
also how old is the stock sensor?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brand new stock sensor 2 months?. I didnt actually get into tuning I was trying to get a steady baseline reading, then I ended up having to transplant the motor into another chassis (yeah exact same fuel setup) Only difference is I got a Bigger FMIC and bigger 2.5 pipes and a 3 in exhaust. Other car had 2 1/4 pipes to a stock FMIC and 2.5 exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts