Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done the search and nothing comes up answering the question that I have.
So I have a pilot steering wheel to replace factory and bought the adapter kit that was to go with the 89 - 92 Supra. Trouble is that I have an air bag and after removing the wheel there is a yellow wiring harnes that doesnt seem to have the clips to remove it. Wondering if anyone out there has replaced the wheel from a 92 w/ air bag.

Thanks

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Your talking about the yellow wire that goes into the circular thing behind the steering wheel? If so.. it's this wierd double clip system. thier is a clip that covers the actual clip to remove the wire. it's really not that hard... you just have to look.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Your talking about the yellow wire that goes into the circular thing behind the steering wheel? If so.. it's this wierd double clip system. thier is a clip that covers the actual clip to remove the wire. it's really not that hard... you just have to look.

Yep! Try harder and look closer.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Just cut it off, no need if you are removing the SRS system when you are replacing it with an after market one and to get rid of the blinking light, disconnect the SRS computer under the arm rest... aight peace :run:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts