Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what lcd screen would be a nice clean fit for the stock double din spot..?? looking to make it look as clean as a car that came with built in navi.. then just hook-up a portable dvd player or playstion..or sumpin.. radio will not be missed because i mainly listen to cds anyways..

Brian

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
I've got the perfect answer you're looking for.

Eclipse 7301. Double din and looks fawking sweet!

Pic attached is from Billy's (toysupra1) Supra.

Check my site if you want to see pics of the Eclipse 7002, single din LCD screen-see sig' for site.

Brian

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
The only decent one *the only one I know of actually* was already listed, the Eclipse 7301. Unless you wanna go with a 2 piece unit such as an alpine flip out (iva-c800)with a dvd player,processor beneath to fill the second din slot.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
yep, the eclipse 7301 has the cleanest look. it would look even better if they made it fit flush and have a detachable face but its still a great head unit.

95jza80tt, this headunit has a cd/tape/radio tuner all in one. the cd/tape is behind the faceplate that folds out. if your car is auto, the faceplate would hit the shifter when its in park. but if you're stick, its no problem. if you do get this headunit and listen to a bunch of cds, i highly recommend getting an eclipse changer to go along with it.

for other brands, i think clarion makes a double din headunit with a screen as well. i remember seeing one in a magazine awhile back. it looks pretty sweet as well. it had all the function buttons on the left and right of the screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts