Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 USDM TT, HKS Single, Tanabe DP, custom Intake, AEM UEGO boost fuel pressure and afr, MBC, BBS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I am trying to set my fuel pressure with my regulator but there is so much conflicting info in the forums. I've read 45+post about fuel pressure and have seen everything from 35 to 45 with vacuum disconnected and plugged. What is ideal for a usdm supra tt with catless dp, 3.75" exhaust, intake, and boost raised around 16lbs. I have mine at 44 just to be safe but I feel that is to much. Also I seen where the tsrm give a range of base psi but I just feel those are to low with the vacuum disconnected and plugged.

·
Registered
Rejoined
30 Posts
Hi, I found this link which I hope may answer your question, only has 8 posts in it. base fuel pressure?

·
Registered
313 Posts
He’s got an HKS Single. But he’s referencing what he believes a stock tt system should run with higher boost etc.

·
Registered
94 USDM TT, HKS Single, Tanabe DP, custom Intake, AEM UEGO boost fuel pressure and afr, MBC, BBS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm dicking with it because i had a spare one from my s2000 build and my stock FPR took a shit on me and i was running lean as hell. Dont need the criticism. Just asking a sensible question because i have seen so many other answers that are conflicting I just want to know the correct base with vacuum plugged. I know the tsrm says a range but i was wanting a specific number.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, I found this link which I hope may answer your question, only has 8 posts in it. base fuel pressure?
That is one that i have seen. It just kills me with the 33-40. Why could it not just be a single number? I feel that is a large range to just be guessing. Should i stay at the top of that range or the bottom? That is what i dont know.

·
iSPOOL
1,318 Posts
That is one that i have seen. It just kills me with the 33-40. Why could it not just be a single number? I feel that is a large range to just be guessing. Should i stay at the top of that range or the bottom? That is what i dont know.
I'm no tuner just a regular peon but I would believe all things have an operating range, dependant on a few factors like under load or at idle. Other examples like (battery voltage, fuel pressure, engine temp, cylinder compression, AC levels, air fuel ratio etc) As long as it falls within that range the system is operating correctly. So I don't know if a singular number is even necessary.
But I believe if you send crazy amounts of boost that will of course change your fuel pressure needs beyond what the OEM system can provide. Of course I could be wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts