Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if anyone out there has any info. on an OS Giken clutch install? It does not matter if it is double disk or triple.

I have done a search on SF and SM as well. I have also tried google and the other search engines so YOU (or anyone else) DO NOT NEED TO POST DO A SEARCH.

If you think it is so easy to find this info. can you send me the link if you are good at internet or SF searches.

I would not be asking if I had not tried.

Does anyone have the install inst. or pics of the install?

Thanks for you help :)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Yo rickey... you might want to ask in the MKIV section too. their clutch system is quite similar to ours so i would think that their intalation process is also similar

all i know is that you use the entire flywheel/pressuerpalte/clutch assy as one item and then you need the clutch fork conversion assembly to change to a push type throwout bearing sestup... unfortunately, thats al i can tell you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flubyux2 said:
Yo rickey... you might want to ask in the MKIV section too. their clutch system is quite similar to ours so i would think that their intalation process is also similar

all i know is that you use the entire flywheel/pressuerpalte/clutch assy as one item and then you need the clutch fork conversion assembly to change to a push type throwout bearing sestup... unfortunately, thats al i can tell you.
Thanks for the help on that flubyux2. I do have the complete set up and I was having trouble with the fork set up for now the rest looks pretty easy.

I am also going to try to call HP Freaks (Joe) to see if he can get me a set of inst. and Greddy USA as well.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Would you please copy me on any info you get? [email protected] . I've got a triple and have the same problem you have.

BTW, you do have the movement conversion parts, right?

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
blkt72 said:
Would you please copy me on any info you get? [email protected] . I've got a triple and have the same problem you have.

BTW, you do have the movement conversion parts, right?

Thanks,
Nick
OK I will, I should know something soon.

Yes I have the adaptor kit as well for the 7M.

A friend of mine as put in a double disk and he is going to run by to help he has just been to busy.

My other buddy Jose M is sending me JPGs but he has been busy with school.

I will try the MK4 guys in a bit.

Rick

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sammydafish said:
try asking Ultra7M, pretty sure he's runnin the OS tripple plate on his R154
I will PM today, thanks for the help on this.

UPDATE:
Spoke with Ben at HP Freaks and he is trying to get something but he is not sure he will have any luck.

I will try Greddy USA in the next 1/2 hr.

UPDATE:
Spoke with Greddy and that was a waste of time. All they said was to call around the different shops. I told him no one in town knows how to install the clutch without out inst. so that is why I am asking you for them.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok got some new info.

I called around and no one was much help on this.

I finally got someone in CA to send me the full inst. for this in english. The fax copy got messed up so I am getting a hard copy.

I think my issue is I am missing a few parts from my adaptor kit and that is why I was having trouble fig. this out.

I should have a hard copy of the inst. w/in a few days. If anyone needs a set let me know and I will send you a set.

Thanks for all you help on this guys. :)

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts