Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I have a white MKIII that I received several years ago from my grandmother, who purchased it in California in 1989. While it is an insanely fun car, it's no longer a practical vehicle for my driving needs. With that said, I was hoping to get some information on how to sell a car like this or if there are any collectors that would be interested. Here's a little information about the car...

Model: Toyota Supra MKIII w/ sport roof
Year: 1989
Color: White
Interior: Burgundy
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 130k

Overall, the car is in good shape and has never been in an accident. It has some minor cosmetic issues on the exterior but the interior is in great shape. Car was predominately used for local driving. Any help regarding sale of this car would be appreciated!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, you would sell it basically like you would any other car, as far as the process is concerned. Of course it will attract it's own type of clientel. Ebay, Autotrader both reg and their classics site, and craigslist are probably your best bet. There are also some forum sites that have a selling site if you meet the criteria. It will sell eventually if you are fair in your pricing. The market will tell you what it is worth.
Semper Fi

·
Registered
903 Posts

"minor cosmetic issues" + NA? + auto = you may be lucky to get a grand out of the car

check craigslist for other supra's within a couple hundred miles of you (making note how long their ad has been up) and price accordingly ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.