Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know i got red flagged aka Reffed, and i had to take out my single turbo and put in my stock twins (with the help of patrick of course) so i can pass the ref tests

I was wondering if anyone knew a good diagram or thread i could refer to..

also if i had toyota install the vacuum lines how much are they going to charge me, hopefully not an arm and a leg but probably lol

Let me know!
Thanks all

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts

· Registered
1,951 Posts
talk to Twincharge, he is a toyota mechanic and he might be able to help you out.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
..Agree with BeloW Post...thanks for the heads up bro..!!

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
back to the stock twins,
so FSR is going to take care of me,
car will be in Saturday around noon

do you have to put the oil feed lines in before the stock twins and the mani?

· This aggression will not stand, man.
5,305 Posts
back to the stock twins,
so FSR is going to take care of me,
car will be in Saturday around noon

do you have to put the oil feed lines in before the stock twins and the mani?
Unless the guys at FSR have munchkin hands, they're gonna have a really hard time reaching underneath the turbos to hook up the oil lines. I have everything in, ready to go, but I think it would be a good idea if I took the intake pipes out to free up some room. Your call Jordan, just lemme know what to do, but from personal experience, I suggest giving me the green light to take the intake pipes out. I think FSR will greatly appreciate it, or they're gonna end up doing it themselves.

BTW, the car is coming back to you with my stock OBD-1 ECU and Eric's stock exhaust with the catalytic converters and everything. When you pick it up from FSR, you should be 100% good to go with the referee.

· Premium Member
182 Posts
Alpine2JZ, please let us know your progress.

*To other's: Alpine2JZ has made a decision.
The feedbacks would no longer be relevant and would be taken to PM's please.
Thanks for the suggestion exodragon5, RogueSupra, and also Joey and Patrick for acting accordingly.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Wow, its amazing how we guys all work together to making this forum a better place..!!...thank you 8Wasabe, it all started with your remark, thanks for the great heads up, and thanks to the other guy above for keeping us in check, we shoulda all pm'd him since the beggining..!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
No you're awesome. :)

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
LMAO, at You GuY's..!!:werdlol:

5,305 Posts
8wasabe, thanks for the heads up and the good advice.

Jordan, the car is ready! I've got everything I took off in boxes, and it's ready for FSR.

· Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alpine2JZ, please let us know your progress.

*To other's: Alpine2JZ has made a decision.
The feedbacks would no longer be relevant and would be taken to PM's please.
Thanks for the suggestion exodragon5, RogueSupra, and also Joey and Patrick for acting accordingly.

update,

took the car to FSR today, all i have to say is wow, im very impressed so far with them, very knowledgeable and friendly. I feel very comfortable leaving my car in their hands and look forward to move forward in the progress of my supra!

also after i pass the reff i am planning on keeping the cars Stock twins in, the wheels in the turbos are bad (dents inside) no play though, Ian said they will probably last a year or so, anyone know any good stock (size) replacements that i can get a little more power out of?

5,305 Posts
also after i pass the reff i am planning on keeping the cars Stock twins in, the wheels in the turbos are bad (dents inside) no play though, Ian said they will probably last a year or so, anyone know any good stock (size) replacements that i can get a little more power out of?
The SpeedForSale upgraded twin turbos. Research them!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.