Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a garrett gt4202 74mm. i think its the old model. 1.15 A/R journal bearing. Can someone tell me which turbo manifold that might work for this turbo. Any manifold from the supra store that will work? A link would be nice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im concern that some manifold design might not have clearance for the turbo that hit the hood or frame

·
Super Moderator
11,197 Posts
Using a flange spacer and some fuckery you can usually make a GT4202 fit on most T4 manifolds. But downpipe clearance can be a bitch and that'll take fabrication, hot side IC piping can be a pain, etc. So really I'd recommend something designed to fit a GT42 cover or "mid frame" turbo.
Companies that have made these manifolds specifically for GT42/S400/Mid Frame turbos that I can remember off the top of my head:

PHR
SupraStore
Boostlogic (discontinued)
Sound Performance (? I believe, but most of their new offerings are their 'F1' line, I'd call and ask about GT4202 fitment)
Titan Motorsports (Possibly discontinued, can't find it on their site right now)

There's a few others too. Plan on using a thermostat housing/water neck rotation for IC pipe clearance, and spending the $$ on a downpipe that fits out of the box is worth every penny in most cases. PHR makes an excellent product there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts