Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are my symptoms driving down the road adn i touch the gas adn it doesnt accelerate the rpms just go up. 86.5 N/a with auto tranny. could this be my throttle positoin sensor or what could it be?

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but could this cause the high rpm and no acceleration

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am getting codes 21 and 51 what are these codes

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont understand what is wrong i just put a new oxygen sensor in the car and a throttle position sensor adn it is stil doing the same thing my friend says it feels like the tranny but i dont know. does anyone have any idea on what else it could be?

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and i just reset the memory and it is still giving me code 51 what is up with this car one thing goes wrong right after another

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what im thinking i think it has something to do with the tranny. cause i drive adn then it feels like it wont shift into the next gear adn then teh rpms raise when i try to accelerate. then i let teh rpms go down to like 1200 adn then it shifts to the next gear. this is starting to get on my last nerves it has happened to me in town several times but tonight it happened to me on the highway going 60mph and then i had to decelerate to like 55and then it finally shifted adn started acting right. how would i know if it is the tranny or not?

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its revving high at the same speed adn then when i let teh rpms go down it goes back to normal rpm range adn acceleration

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.