Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Basically, Ive owned this car for a year, I've only upgraded the brakes and recently the suspension, I collect parts so one day this car will be a beast, but I want to do it right.

Suspension consists of Bilstiens(front middle perch, back the lowest perch) with HnRs, ST sways, cusco reat stb and an ebay front stb, ride is very nice, not too harsh but rides 1000 pounds lighter, fun as fuck to throw around.

Anyways, on with the pics, they are just a bunch of my favorite pictures since Ive owned the car.

If you are interested in any High Res versions, IM me, LegendFlava

BTW, I appreciate ALL comments and suggestions, thanks

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very nice. Looks a little slammed... kinda too low for my tastes... maybe raise the back one notch. I love the silver... such a great color

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your positive comments, I really would love to go to centralia, last year was fucking awesome but I am working to work till 4, I will try my hardest to get it off though.

And as low as the rear is it still maintains a slightly raked forward stance, some lower offset wide wheels will cure all problems, but summer is a little ways off.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
looks good regaurdless w00t.

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Looks awesome man! I really need to paint my side moldings, it makes the car look 10 years newer. Gotta love the color, nice to see some more clean silvers. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great looking Supra! Gotta love the platnum Silver :bigthumb: Good choice on upgrading your breaks & suspension before adding power.

P

·
0 Posts
Nick, i loooooooooove your car dude! the shit looks sick!! hopefully ill be back up there this summer and we'll go around and bullshit like always! can't wait to chill again! ill talk to you later... PEACE!!!!!!!

-Daniel

·
General Hooligan
208 Posts
looks super sweet man, gotta love them stock 16's, i also have the H&R's but with tokico's , gotta love the stance and ride they offer, but i still hate New England roads

1 - 20 of 26 Posts