1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Now you have a serious speed addiction when you have 1700 rwhp between two ***STREET*** cars sans nitrous (I've heard of 3 trailer queens not putting out as much). BTW, what's your street boost setup on that Z06? :D

All you need (last thing you need, actually) is the upcoming 6.1L 300C SRT-8 to put you over 2k rwhp between 3 street cars.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
That's going to be quite sick. I love the guy who cannot understand why a car that can break the tires loose at 80MPH might be fun. Having done it at 90+ I can tell you it's quite "exciting". :lol: I would strongly suggest some sort of sticky DR like the Nitto and that you look into something like the RaceLogic Traction Control. I've got it on my car and every time I turn it off (see 90+mph above) I have regretted it. That thing saves my butt every single time I drive the car! I'd suggest you consider it, it would be a shame to wreck it...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
BRUTAL! Although I wouldn't want to have a car so powerful that it blows the tires off at 80 mph at half throttle!! Too much instant torque and will ultimately limit the the car's usefulness anywhere except on the drag strip with slicks. Regardless, that's freakin amazing though, even 10 years ago the power levels being made today were like a far away dream.

If I was going to have a Z06, I would keep it simple, with an NA stroker 383, H/C and 7000 rpm redline for around 500 very usable RWHP. ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Charles! I finally got the car dyno'd with more boost and hope to head back to the track. Whatcha been up to? I see your sig pic and realize that's not your car at batlground with the black wheels. I live 3 miles from them. This is Jerry/cablebandit/the driller btw

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ramrodsupra said:
Nice numbers man.
Thanks you guys!!!!

Will post pics and videos soon!!

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
krazyws6 said:
Simply awesome. Is it an auto 4 with a stall or is it a 6 speed.
Is a stick with 5th and 6th gear changed for a real 6 speed trans!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
cablebandit said:
Hey Charles! I finally got the car dyno'd with more boost and hope to head back to the track. Whatcha been up to? I see your sig pic and realize that's not your car at batlground with the black wheels. I live 3 miles from them. This is Jerry/cablebandit/the driller btw
What's up Jerry, long time no talk! I sent you a pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts