Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here we go again, my 5th and cleanest supra to date. I found this one owner 1989 Midnight Blue/Blue 5-speed Targa Turbo that stayed in Florida its entire life and I had to do it . I was considering and searching for and SC or different platform but the force was to strong ! This car stands out because as most of us know...very rarely do you find one where all the gadgets work. I am so enthused that the trunk and hood shocks work perfectly, gas door lever, trunk lever, pop-up lid in the middle of console, complete and in tact arm-rest with NO tears or rips, all gauges, front & rear wipers etc.etc.etc. After owning a few MK3's I have learned to appreciate the virginity in this car, if thats grammatically correct to say...lol ! Now I have already started the modification process with parts i have been strategically acquiring since my last supra. The cat-back and rims/tires have been replace so far . 2jz-gte going in soon with a single turbo conversion from the start.....I will update with pics as i document the transformation . Thanks for the continued support of my threads and all the inspiration . Without further a due here are the pics !

· Old School
4,436 Posts
Wow, that has to be one of the cleanest MKIII's I've seen. What a great starting point for you, my friend.

It's hard to believe there are still one-owner deals like this left. That's a great find.

· The Doc is in...
571 Posts
Clean car. I just picked up its twin, and my previous' cars twin for that matter. Only difference is both of mine have/had cloth.

Sean can attest to how clean my previous car was. (in sig)

Good luck with the build.

It seems those who bought 8e3 MKIII take better care of their cars than any other color.

· Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Clean car. I just picked up its twin, and my previous' cars twin for that matter. Only difference is both of mine have/had cloth.

Sean can attest to how clean my previous car was. (in sig)

Good luck with the build.

It seems those who bought 8e3 MKIII take better care of their cars than any other color.
Thanks , you were a great contributor to my blue mk3 inspiration thread

· going broke fast
2,469 Posts
welcome back.
i think you were on your way out when,i first came aboard.i remember mattonedime bought your other ride.
you plan on making a thread in the build section?i'd like to check it out once and a while,if so

· 7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,609 Posts
very very good and lucky find but one question why hurt it with the presence of a 2jz??? should've gotten a naked shell for that......im just tired of all these 2j swaps going on ugh........... :scratch: :scratch:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.