Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
OneSickZ said:
Here is a quick crappy made reply:

http://www.botldz.com/videos/nick_vs_shane-camera1.mpg

We had 2 cameras on these races. these views are from willies car( camera 1).

monday when i get the other camera i can post inside the 240.

The BS always seems to follow.

lol Mike...of course the 240 is out ahead when I miss 4th gear. Every race Nick got the hit cuz i couldnt hear his horn so I went after him then reeled him in everytime. Id like to run again....this time i have 1 passenger :)

·
Habitual Line stepper
230 Posts
the vid bigmike posted was the only clean race. one of the others shane missed 4th...and then one nick got cut off by the trans am

oh and you can use the spark plug excuse all u want but me and shane changed his plugs this morning and almost every one was fouled out and he had 2 vacume leaks from hoses that blew off. I dont know how the car even was running.

·
1,522 Posts
This is the problem with street racing. Race again at the track as timeclocks never lie. And wtf shane...I didn't know it was even possible to miss 4th, come on...2nd yes but forth is the easiest shift. :rofl:

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
This is the problem with street racing. Race again at the track as timeclocks never lie. And wtf shane...I didn't know it was even possible to miss 4th, come on...2nd yes but forth is the easiest shift. :rofl:

Troy get all the laughter out that you can............your next!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
I have caught myself missing 4th because I pull a little towards myself when coming back and it almost goes into 2nd... I have noticed a couple of other guys doing the same thing in the supras...

·
Registered
273 Posts
right so the video clip of the 240 running on 3 cylinders is clean but you missing 4th isnt ? or us ahead until traffic cut us off. thats interesting.

·
Registered
273 Posts
im not arguing this any further.

1st race nick ahead car cuts him off everyone lets out nick 1 shane 0 screwed up race

2nd race nick ahead shane misses fourth everyone lets out nick2 shane 0screwed up race

3rd race shane ahead nick spark plug f'ed shane 1 nick 2screwed up race

all f'ed up races. not one clean race without an issue.

Will there be a clean race?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Too much traffic in that first race, it should never have happened... Thats how people get killed... Take it to the track, or find an abandoned stretch...

Anyway, 240 looks sweet... Nice cars!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts