Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a whole lot of point here, but thought I'd share something that I'd kind of lost sight of. I went to Mazfest at buttonwillow this last weekend. This was the first time the new miata has been on track. Its completely stock driveline (90hp?) slightly lightened, caged, with KW coilovers and Nitto NT01s was an incredibly fun package. It was a great exercise to re-learn the lines of the track and focus on where I could carry more speed. I'm convinced I'll be faster in high hp cars after spending a day out there like that.

And then it started to rain. :D

RX7's of all years and builds as well as just about everything else out there fell prey as they slipped and slid thier way around the track.

Makes me grateful for learning to drive on the east coast. half my track time back thier seemed to be in the rain. :p

Matt

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
none that are in car. I think there are some chase vids that were taken. if I get hold of them online i'll let you know...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.