Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hye guy. Car is a 1193.5 6spd. TT with 48,000 miles. I'm runnig stock twins and have exhaust, dp, front mount, apexi safc, innovate wideband, hks dli, and hks intake. I did have the avc-r to control boost and ever since that was installed, ive had problems. I have since, un installed it and the problem isn't fixed. The car seems to lag heavily until the second turbo kicks in and then when it kicks in, the pull only lasts like a second or two and then the car starts to jerk violently. Today i looked at the rpms and the wideband, and when it happens, that car kicks 1000rpm up and then stops, kicks another 1000 rpm and so on. The wideband shows that it goes from rich to lean to rich, etc. this only happens when i have the car floored. I have never had the car tuned since the mods, but i just installed new plugs and coil packs. If anyone has any ideas, please help as the car is a headache to drive and its my daily for right now. Thanks. If you need more info, let me know and ill try to help you.

oh, if it makes a difference, i don't have the bcc installed yet, and im in the process of reinstalling that boost gauge that was stolen, so im not sure what psi it happens at, but it almost feels like im getting no boost from the 1st turbo except i can hear it spooling so i don't htink im getting up into boost cut levels yet, plus ive felt boost cut and this is kicking in way to early for that.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
you need a boost gauge and a BCC, you could be hitting boost cut even without the avc-r, i hit boost cut with just an intake and open downpipe.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to finish the installation of my boost gauge this weekend (had to extend the wires), but, while it kinda feels like boost cut, it sure is coming in sooner than ever before. and also, i still can't figure out the first turbo problem. Everything started when i hooked up the avcr.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts