Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im going to be in Alamba, billing something another...? Anyway, I'll be there Tuesday and wenesday night, no Supra for me though, but if anyone wants to hook up, hit me with a PM and I'll get your number so we can do something...

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just figured out where I'll be, Im in Bessimer(sp?) for a couple days, I won't be able to check my mail for much longer, so I guess I'll just happen to see some of you, but not hang out,.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yea, Bessemer, Ive never been there before, But Im already home.. oh well, weather was crappy anyway.. =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
There are a lot more owners, I guess they're too busy to post up :)

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured there would be some more out there, too many long open, unpartoled roads not to have Supras roaming around... well, next time Im heading out there I'll post again.
Jared

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lol, I can count almost 25 if I combin the MKIII and MKIV numbers in just the city of HUntsville

·
95 6spd sp63'd from hell!
438 Posts
Ya h'ville has quite a few mkiv's even tho i never saw a single one =( I visited 3 times in 2 months for several days. Driving my mkiv and never saw another one even once.

·
438 Posts
When I came up was around last summer. I guess I was unlucky to catch any more up. Besides my mkiv was still only bpu+ at the time. Single now =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why'd you come all the way up here?

·
438 Posts
Ala state sports festival =) and then a few other tournaments. Then for reckless driving which infact I didn't even do. I was sitting at the light next to the hot girl that was one of the tournament officials. I rev'd at her and when the light turned green she let loose on me. Needless to say the cops swore they saw me go sideways 3 times and have a huge white cloud of smoke leave my rear end. 1) I didn't even take off till about 2 seconds after her, because I saw the cops. 2) I couldn't have left the billow of white smoke as they said, because the ground was pretty fucking wet. I mean it was all set up, so I told them in court to stick it somewhere. Soo anyways ya I came up there for "pleasure I guess" and ended up leaving with a bunch of bullshit fines. Are all the pigs like that in the H'ville area? It was near the new huge mall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts