Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. it's getting warm already.. has anyone gone to the pike yet? I heard that there are mad cops out there now. We should all meet up or something soon there. I wanna check out all the Supras in CT.

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
Yo....cant even tell you how hectic it is out there...last weekend was mad jumpin'... ;)

Gotta be careful, lotta crappy ricers dipping around going 80-100 once in awhile on that 50 mph strip of pike...and then theres the v6 camaros that get beside you, you floor it and pull har don them, and they stay back chickened out LOL its a hott place to chill & cruise, lots of nice cars. This years theres gotta be like at least 30-50 mk3s around and maybe 10 mk4's, definitely check it out. if you go to the dunkin donuts near circuit city there are always at least a few mk3s there. have fun! :D

L

·
0 Posts
yo

met is kewl
we should meet at some mall take a drive together or something
im down
Lam

LAMAROSSA is almost ready

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
TheSUPE87 said:
I still think we should do it at like WENDYS at about 8pm ...thatd be hott
ehh, i dont know about wendys mang. i think we should meet somewhere where we can watch some cars go by as we are checkin each others cars out. like Dunkin donuts is cool, or circuit city, or even verizon wireless.

C

·
0 Posts
if we had like 9 supes lined up in verizon it would be bad ass, im down.

hows friday night lookin ?

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
Olympia diner always has a big empty row by the rd...good spot too, easy to get in there if you get there by 8. If we go to one certain spot every weekend, then maybe we can get a supra trend goin, then once it gets WARM out actually, and real nice out, we can have a nice lil supra meet - hehe
fri nite im working again....doh screw part time jobs, cant wait to get a job that requires NO nights and weekends...:mad: :p

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Me, Dean, Josh and Genna pretty much hang out at D&D and then go cruise around.....that seems to be the only cool spot left where we can see people cruise in and out the lot with their rice.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Dunkin Donuts sounds cool.. I think friday night would be cool. I think around 10pm or so. 8pm is to early. What do you guys think.

The Hongrossa is almost done.

JK Lam! hehehe

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Heyyyyy, whats up CT Supra family! I'd love to join you guys, but my car wont be finished untill the end of pike season:( :( :(
But next summer.......its over:D Untill then you guys better blow alot of ricers doors in :) Be carefull to guys. I heard the po po's are pulling cars over this year randomly for no f-ing reason. So dont do to much racin. Its stupid to be coming up on someones bumper doing 90mph on the pike anyways. Later:)

C

·
0 Posts
ill be up there friday night prolly, but i usually have other plans for sat. nights.

hows everyones fridays ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts