Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I pay for a stock color repaint- assuming I'll finish off the bodywork myself, and remove the trim? I'm curious, cause I have no idea what a descent paintjob goes for, and as you may or may not know, my car NEEDS paint. Lemme know what experience you all have had.
Thanx

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
sprayglo in duluth does decent work for a decent price.. under $1000

it all depends on what you are looking 4

·
Registered
497 Posts
What should I pay for a stock color repaint- assuming I'll finish off the bodywork myself, and remove the trim? I'm curious, cause I have no idea what a descent paintjob goes for, and as you may or may not know, my car NEEDS paint. Lemme know what experience you all have had.
Thanx
Hit Jeremy up at speedforsale. He has a good paint guy that lets you do your own prep. The work Ive seen him do for Jeremy looks good.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
I'm gonna do my own prep, I just need someone to do a decent paint job...any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Bittany- wassup?
I'm looking for the same thing- Someone to spray the paint.

·
Banned
54 Posts
I would recommend sprayglo in duluth. Ed & Shirleen and very nice people and you will be very satisfied with thier work. you can stop by the shop and take a look at my car they did a good job. Remember you get what you pay for. They have very cheap paint jobs, but they also have good ones if you are willing to fork out a little bit of dough.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, that's what I'm asking, basically. What IS a normal amount to pay for a stock color repaint?? I don't know. You could tell me $900, or you could tell me $3,000. What have people been paying for their paintjobs, and what kind of results did they get?
Any help would be...well.......very....helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts