Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today... one of my coolant lines decided to take a crap on me in the middle of traffic....had to bum some water to fill my radiator and then when I got home to replace the line... I place my phone on my brothers car and he decided to leave when I went to the rest room... spent an hour looking for it and finally found it in pieces in the middle of mckee and capitol avenue...your curse strikes again...

· Registered
3,095 Posts
So today... one of my coolant lines decided to take a crap on me in the middle of traffic....had to bum some water to fill my radiator and then when I got home to replace the line... I place my phone on my brothers car and he decided to leave when I went to the rest room... spent an hour looking for it and finally found it in pieces in the middle of mckee and capitol avenue...your curse strikes again...
You're not alone.

· 2turbos1supra
2,733 Posts
i was trying to install my new TB and noticed im missing a 13mm deep socket, so I ended up putting everything back together.

I forgot to bring my drill so I can install my front lic plate. My ticket is due this wed and I need to fork up 100 bucks.

i got the evan curse

· Registered
3,019 Posts
I was 99 percent done with my rear wiper delete when I ran into the issue of removing one more piece. Don't have the tool for it fffuuuuu. Evan has cursed us all.
you should call the home depot parts department and ask them why the sink plug is not a perfect fit for my supras wiper blade. im sure they will supply you with the tools you need to finish your install.

· Registered
3,019 Posts
did all the unusual pimples on my face and me getting burnt to a crisp at the meet count? i'm too old to have pimples like a teen again.. wtf?
the oil was getting baked and is coming out of your pores as part of the bodies natural defense kicking in, i would crush 5 tablets of Aspirin, Advil, or Tylenol, add 10 drops of face wash 3-4 drops of salicylic acid acid and mix them in a bow with lil bit of water until it turns gooey. wash face dry, then apply fently onto face, wait for it to dry and repeat once in morning and once before you sleep. do it 3 days and all your acne wills go away and your face will be smooth like babys butt.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.