Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hay:
The name's Daniel Davis, I'm 20 years old. I recently got my first supra, it's an 89' 7M-GTE 4 speed auto. The car is still the condition the previous owner gave it to me in. It's basically stock, Ebay intercooler and piping, with cracked oldddd couplers and rust stuck clamps. Ebay version of the hks style bov that I don't even think is functioning. Megan racing down pipe, and custom fabbed dp back 3" exhaust connected to a magnaflow muffler and tip (actually sounds pretty decent and not too ricey). I've been trying to peice this think back together and getting running right since I got it in January. Close to half of the interior was missing as well, no radio but a nice looking cd player remote was in the floor board and nice pioneer speakers in the door? 17's idk what brand. That's all I can really think of for a description for you guys for now.

I'm here to get help of course for current and future issues and bugs. I'll also try to use my mechanic experience to help anyone else out.

Thanks in advance for your help, and i'm already diggin' the site!

-Dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!
TheBig1- My plans as of right now are to get rid of all the boost leaks and I found a parts car at a local junk yard with a W58 that I want to swap in this summer. I was going to SCCA it this weekend but it's having a no start issue I'm figuring out, the real goal is of course a ten second 7M lol, with a little drifting here and there for fun. It's my second turbo'd car but my first supra and so far it's pretty fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want a little over 400 to the wheels, I think that should get me in the tens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts