Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiyas, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Valerie, and i just got my 97 blk n/a 5spd about a month ago. I absolutely love it. Err.. well who wouldn't, going from a civic to a Supra? But there's definitely not too many Supras in Atlanta. Anyways.. just wanted to say hello to my fellow Supra owners! Here's a pic of my better half...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well let's see a pic of you the driver. LOL!!! Congrats on the buy. If you need any help, I'm here and their are also many others that are very knowledgable about the NA Supra. We currently have a midpipe that gives a 10hp and 15tq gain, $200 shipped. That's just FYI stuff. Also, love the color!!!

Ryan
rwsupra3 on AIM

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
yea welcome to the supra world.. I went from a 91 toyota pickup to a Supra... big change and absolutely love it!!! I just bought the mid pipe.. should be arriving sometime next week I beleive.. right ryan? Anyways.. nothing but good comments about the pipe and would recommend picking one up as your first mod.. then intake. Have fun and nice car!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes sir!!! Kean will send it out on Monday.

Ryan

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Welcome to the Forums....check out the beginning of Xdreamers Post on modifications that are available if your thinking about modding.

just wondering: How old are you?

Hope you enjoy the forums

Bob

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
BlackSupra93 said:
just wondering: How old are you?

Hope you enjoy the forums

Bob [/B]

lol... look at all these dudes attack as soon as they see its a girl. I sense there are a lot of single men in da room lol! No offense to all who are barking up the girls tree :)

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
Hey Valerie!!!!
Good to see another Atlanta NA tuner!! We should meet up sometime! That way i can take your '97 headlights. =) My car is at Batlground right now....96 5spd targa black/black...
What part of Atlanta?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, everyone. :)

Hehee, I already have a whole list of mods going, the only problem is my car payment is a -bit- more than my civic. But I plan on going NA-T soon, so for right now I'm just doing inexpensive vanity mods, although I'm considering splurging on some wheels (tires will kill 'ya, tho - mad $$$!).

BlackSupra93 - I'm 24. :)

Blur2ed - Hehehee, hands off the headlights! :p And I'm in Alpharetta/Roswell. How about you?

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Dragonfly5338 said:

Hehee, I already have a whole list of mods going, the only problem is my car payment is a -bit- more than my civic. But I plan on going NA-T soon, so for right now I'm just doing inexpensive vanity mods, although I'm considering splurging on some wheels (tires will kill 'ya, tho - mad $$$!).

BlackSupra93 - I'm 24. :)

Blur2ed - Hehehee, hands off the headlights! :p And I'm in Alpharetta/Roswell. How about you?
welcome!

save your money for the NA-T kit - and the have 1-2K extra just in case stuff comes up.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
goldark said:
welcome!

save your money for the NA-T kit - and the have 1-2K extra just in case stuff comes up.
Yep, I definitely plan to have some extra change for just-in-cases. I've been looking at the DaveH kit - it sounds like a great base to work with. I'm not wanting to push more than ~400-450hp to the wheels (my car is my daily and i spend a LOT of time in traffic). But I want to do it right, ie, no shortcuts.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Welcome... nice color :cool:

NA-T time!!

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Congrats on buying the supra if you need and info or tricks to make it faster i am your man ;) ii know evrything and anything a bout these cars - if anyone ever wants to talk my screename is [email protected] -brett

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
Dragonfly5338 said:

I'm just doing inexpensive vanity mods, although I'm considering splurging on some wheels (tires will kill 'ya, tho - mad $$$!).
1- welcome aboard suprawoman :cool:
2- if i were in ur shoes i would deff go with things that would benefit me when im NA and NA-t ,SAFC , exhaust , rwsupra midpipe and the list goes on forever ..

happy tuning and its nice to have u with us

Joe

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes sir!!! My midpipe is one of the only things that we have proven evidence that shows gains. I know that the S-AFC shows gains, put no one has ever really documented it like me. :)

Ryan

·
Registered
777 Posts
sorrry but im not really flash with the technical/mechanical side of things, so could u explain what a midpipe is and what does it do?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The midpipe deletes the second cat on our cars. It is basically the middle part of any catback exhaust except a lot cheaper than a full exhaust system with the same gains. I see that you are in Australia, I'm sure we could sell you one but you'd have to pay for shipping. Thanks and LMK

Ryan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts