Supra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
rwsupra.com said:
Yes sir!!! My midpipe is one of the only things that we have proven evidence that shows gains. I know that the S-AFC shows gains, put no one has ever really documented it like me. :)

Ryan

Haha...you just werent on the board enough back when i was documenting ;) .

I gained 8.93 rwhp and 4.1 tq over my best overall dyno and

13rwhp on the day i tuned it ( i lost 5hp in between my best dyno and the other day i retuned the AFC)

Solid Peak gains...and i saw gains over over 10rwhp and 10wtq and various parts in the curve, in addition to the peak gains.

Average: 8whp and 9wtq over the entire curve

go to nonturbo.com and the NAsupras section to see a graph.

Bob

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
welcome to the supra world. your going the right way going na-t & wheels, i got 19"s on mine and the tires will kill ya!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Xenon Supra said:
Nice car, welcome what mods you gonna do.
Right now I'm doing some minor mods that aren't too expensive (carbon fiber dash, shift knob - the stock one is too big for my hand to be comfortable, hehe).

In the near future I plan on getting an exhaust (HKS Hiper, I love the sound and quality of HKS). And some wheels, I haven't decided on 18s or 19s, but will probably stick to some lightweight 18s. I'm trying to go clean, not flashy. (tho no offense to those who like bling!!)

Then all my money goes towards NA-T. Hands down.. supras love boost, hehe. Err.. and I do too. ;)

After that.... suspension and whatever else I think of, hehee.

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
RScott said:
welcome =)

quick question though...you said its a 97 but you have pre97 tails? Any idea why?
But she has 98 turns. So mabye previous owner just switched back to old style tails because they look better on a black car.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
yup yup. previous owner swapped tails, shaved the emblems and repainted the car. i put the chrome emblems on, because he didn't fill the holes in on the front bumper, and it looked a little dumb in my opinion.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Dragonfly5338 said:
shift knob - the stock one is too big for my hand to be comfortable, hehe
hmmm....naw too easy...

welcome to the club. you came to the right place to follow the NA-T plans b/c there are many here that can help out. If you want to do some good mods before going NA-T I would go suspension first (just my opinion). Car looks good though. Good luck gettin that cash...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts