·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw your car at Dave's...very sexy! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
You still have a MK III, Britt- or did you go back to Nissans?

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have it...but it's for sale...

I can't afford to build a 500hp MK3...parts for Supra's are SO expensive, and a part time job + school won't get it done... :(

Trust me, I'm sad.

Reactions: mogallo

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
sxymk3 said:
I still have it...but it's for sale...

I can't afford to build a 500hp MK3...parts for Supra's are SO expensive, and a part time job + school won't get it done... :(

Trust me, I'm sad.

Hey Sxymk3..... i think i met you last night!!! With Charles (Evo VIII) and the STI and all the 240's????

Rush, i think youre doing a pretty good job about keeping the details of your car pretty quiet..... i cant wait to see it when it gets done!!!!! Ill let you know next time we have our meets!!!! Seeya soon!!!!

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
mogallo said:
Hey Sxymk3..... i think i met you last night!!! With Charles (Evo VIII) and the STI and all the 240's????

Rush, i think youre doing a pretty good job about keeping the details of your car pretty quiet..... i cant wait to see it when it gets done!!!!! Ill let you know next time we have our meets!!!! Seeya soon!!!!

Thanks dude! everything is done on the car but we are having trouble with the Map Ecu, so once that get straighten out then its good to go!

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
I got my whole kit with everything including AEM UEGO Wideband w/gauge for like 2450 or so.... but Dan ordered it for me.

I believe the MAP ECU is like 800 or so, but it doenst have near as many options as the AEM.

If you have the money for AEM, i would suggest getting it.... you wont be disappointed!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
93 gt said:
that thing is back in the shop again? i'm ready for you whenever it's finished. my mustang just went a 12.38!
Why do you guys continue this silly sandbagging BS? Do you really think your twin turbo setup is a secret to anyone? The internet is a powerful tool, Barry.

·
Registered
204 Posts
lightspeed240 said:
Why do you guys continue this silly sandbagging BS? Do you really think your twin turbo setup is a secret to anyone? The internet is a powerful tool, Barry.
i was kidding around with him. he knows it runs faster than that. everyone does. i'd also say, there isn't anywhere on the internet that you'll find what it really does run. so, that's probably not as powerful of a tool as you think. well, perhaps as powerful as i want it to be for others in regards to my car.
this guy found out the hard way last weekend. :biggrin:
http://www.slo5oh.afraid.org/videos/turbo_mustang/StreetRace.wmv (don't get excited, it's terrible quality and about 5 minutes of editing lol)
mogallo said:
You are Barry??? I met you at the varsity meet, i was that dude with Clark....
that's me! i was wondering what your sn was on here. i always like having a face with a name.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts