Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just order a pair of the stillen side skirt cuz i couldnt find the jdm supra RZ side skirt that i want...anyways have anyone see these side skirt on the supra before to see how it looks..?? i knoe mory have the stillen side skirt on the gold supra. hope my supra come out good like mory...i'm doing the front stock bumper with the Ron millen or wing west lip, stillen side skirt and whifbitz back skirt... i will post pic soon as it finish getting painting.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It's been too long but I saw two awhile back during a meet in Souther Cal...guess if it's properly done it will look nice. :ugh2:

QUOTE=sengsupra]i just order a pair of the stillen side skirt cuz i couldnt find the jdm supra RZ side skirt that i want...anyways have anyone see these side skirt on the supra before to see how it looks..?? i knoe mory have the stillen side skirt on the gold supra. hope my supra come out good like mory...i'm doing the front stock bumper with the Ron millen or wing west lip, stillen side skirt and whifbitz back skirt... i will post pic soon as it finish getting painting.[/QUOTE]

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Hey hmoobsupra. My wife and I visit our inlaws in Clovis sometimes, and all the times we bring the supra up, I never see any mkiv's, but when we don't bring it, I see supras left and right. Geez, you guys probably rarely ever bring your supras out....or it Must be my luck. My inlaws live near Miramonte Elementary School.

·
Banned
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SupraMeng said:
Hey hmoobsupra. My wife and I visit our inlaws in Clovis sometimes, and all the times we bring the supra up, I never see any mkiv's, but when we don't bring it, I see supras left and right. Geez, you guys probably rarely ever bring your supras out....or it Must be my luck. My inlaws live near Miramonte Elementary School.
hey meng when u come up to fresno or clovis give us a call and maybe we all can meet up...here is my number 559 977-6476 seng

·
729 Posts
Great......stored number in my cell phone. Hope to meet up with some of you Fresno/Clovis supra peeps in the near future.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
That's pretty close to where I live (well Clovis is fairly small).....Gettysburg and Temperance. Give me a buzz when you are in town...I have PMed you my number. It's damn hot these days so it's been awhile since I drove the car....though I do try to take it out at least once a week.

SupraMeng said:

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
eh?

·
729 Posts
HmoobSUPRA said:
That's pretty close to where I live (well Clovis is fairly small).....Gettysburg and Temperance. Give me a buzz when you are in town...I have PMed you my number. It's damn hot these days so it's been awhile since I drove the car....though I do try to take it out at least once a week.

On Temperance? Oh snaps. Thats near were my in laws farm. Its a bit further out towards the countryside, like right on the outskirts of Clovis. Not bad. I gotta hit you guys up next time we're in town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts