Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the movie maker program finally installed into my computer...

I would really like to make compilations on cars, I alrdy made a really short one on my friends WRX and STI and i liked how it was put together....now I wanna make a big project on Any Turbo cars...if possibile if anyone would like to give me a direct link to download videos of their cars for me to add to the video please send the link through this thread..Much thanks! :bigthumb:

Im expecting this movie to be pretty long.. lol, oh yea dont forget to get Racing in these vids!

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I think hes hoping to get vids that people have that are new and not used in older vids. ;) But you could ask people in there if you can use some of the vids they have posted in there, which is exactly what I think Joey meant now. :doh:

Alex

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
couldnt have said it better myself

P.S----> Could a moderator please move my topic to multimedia section if possible...It would save a lot of time and space

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Alx2785 said:
I think hes hoping to get vids that people have that are new and not used in older vids. ;) But you could ask people in there if you can use some of the vids they have posted in there, which is exactly what I think Joey meant now. :doh:

Alex
yeah sorry thats what i meant i was just too lazy to get into detail . thank you sir :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts