Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so my friendz and me went to see fast and furious tokyo drift and i myself was very proud they made a movie about the actual underground racing sscene which i am a part of..

I have a 89 accord but that handbreak isn't very good anymore and my slides just dont look as good as my friends with a 240sx and my other friend with a FC Rx7

so, after seeing the movie I realized i want to sho up my friends and get a supra

i have enuf money dontworry about that ijust have some questions..

1) is it cheaper to start out with a TT and go small single or an NA and go small single?
2) what is the best drift body kit?
3) how much weight can you lose with carbonfiber hood and doors?
4) What is the best year MKIV for drift competition and show car competition?

thx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric_C:

Yes this is my "real name" what else would it be?

My questions are ignorant? No shit or else I wouldn't be asking them.

MKIV.com is not in tune with the drift scene and can't help me as good as some of the members here

· Finally single
1,799 Posts
He joined in 2004, this is his first post, and the most retarded post ever. First, wtf, best drift body kit. OK? Second, you have been here forever but still dont know that basically all mkiv are the same no matter the year(small exceptions, none that would help you drift better). Also, your slides dont look as good as your friends because you are in a fwd shitbox and they are in rwd cars. You give us teenagers a bad name(atleast i hope you are a teenager or that would be just sad). Last, you are a part of the underground driftin scene like in the movie? Let me guess you were in the parking lot outside the movie drifting right... DONT GET A SUPRA!!!

Alright im done. :1poke:

Maybe...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
supraswap said:
is this a joke?
More like is this website a joke, I c ome here to ask some basic questions and I get insulted just because my taste is different and I'm uninformed..

Sweet guys, way to represent the supra, I think I'd be better off getting a FD, at least they aren't jelly bean dyno queens

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dave Capone said:
ichiban JDM azn pinoi boi 4 lyf,

Get off my internet.
Good go get an FD we don't want you to get a Supra.
if you are drifting in your avatar why do you hate drifting so much? hypocrit :gaysex:

· Finally single
1,799 Posts
Dude, its ok to come and ask questions, but the way you presented yourself is rediculous and most people see this as a joke. Ill try to help you out.

1. A TT will help you get more power easier... just with BPU, you will have plenty of power to get sideways. A nice Na-t car will do great too, but TTs have nicer brakes which you probably want because we dont want you to wreck a nice supra while trying to drift.lol. I dont know about which has better gearing for drifting, a nicer rear end, ect., if someone else would like to chime in.

2.This question still is absurd, but to answer it, any kit will do just fine, just no veilside. lol

3.Not that much weight, you would probably want to get racing seats, a nice cage, and strip the whole interior out for weight savings.

4. Any MKIV will do just fine.

· Damn Spaniards
5,545 Posts
ichibanJDMaznpinoiboi4lyf said:
if you are drifting in your avatar why do you hate drifting so much? hypocrit :gaysex:
Hmm Maybe the car isn't moving dumbshit. IE a Burnout also see "lighting them up" You won't find many here with an apreciation for drifting. You are really gonna get flack for saying you drift in a FWD car..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SupraMKIV2jz-GTE said:
Dude, its ok to come and ask questions, but the way you presented yourself is rediculous and most people see this as a joke. Ill try to help you out.

1. A TT will help you get more power easier... just with BPU, you will have plenty of power to get sideways. A nice Na-t car will do great too, but TTs have nicer brakes which you probably want because we dont want you to wreck a nice supra while trying to drift.lol. I dont know about which has better gearing for drifting, a nicer rear end, ect., if someone else would like to chime in.

2.This question still is absurd, but to answer it, any kit will do just fine, just no veilside. lol

3.Not that much weight, you would probably want to get racing seats, a nice cage, and strip the whole interior out for weight savings.

4. Any MKIV will do just fine.
your gay

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.