Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, how much do you think it's worth???

Black on Black.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1995 Supra twin turbo, Manual six speed, 55k miles, targa, build in AMP and subwoofer. The vehicle is in excellent condition. One pervious 65-year-old owner. I have all service and sales records. Engine and electronics are unmodified except for exhaust and intake. The car produces approximately 380 horsepower. I have the original pipe and intake. The new pipe is HKS titanium and carbon fiber. The intake is BLITZ stainless mesh. The previous head mechanic for Porsche Racing USA has upgraded the suspension: 3-way adjustable HKS hyper damper coil overs, TRD sway bars and shock tower supports front and rear. The suspension can easily be put back to stock when desired. The rims are Japanese two-piece AXIA. 18X9 and 18X10. The tires are Pirelli 265/35. The car will accept 315's on the rear. The brakes are 13' four piston Brembo style disks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*update*

Oh and the 60k service hasn't been done yet. Dunno if this matters...

·
merrrrrrr
954 Posts
ive just noticed/realised supras are much more expensive in USA

anyways ncie pic of supra with the fountain and cars in background

D

·
0 Posts
FcUk said:
ive just noticed/realised supras are much more expensive in USA

anyways ncie pic of supra with the fountain and cars in background
this is true...
but compared to ours (aus and nz... good ole J-Spec) they have alot more Targa tops (which i prefer but apparently most people like HT's D:! ) and are a bit different under the hood :]

·
merrrrrrr
954 Posts
yeh same i prefer teh targa tops coz they arnt as readily availible here in aus an nz but in usa they are everywhere and ht's are more scarce thats y they like their ht's

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I prefer Targa. The HT's are more for enthusiasts who like to race with them...lighter weight factor and increased body ridigity.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah hopefully the whole thing doesn't smell like Bengay...:rolleyes:

I'll find out soon enough!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts