Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive finally installed my headlights on my car with the s2000 retrofit... But Im just curious for those who have done retrofits, how do you guys go about aligning your projects? Do you guys use the stock hardware? I've never adjusted my projectors before you all can provide me with some insight. Thanks.

·
4 T's and an X
2,122 Posts
Hey Joel, there should be 2 aligning arms sticking out in the back of the headlight. When you turn them, you will see the lens move

·
Registered
76 Posts
A good retrofit will try to utilize the stock adjustments. That way, even if you are off vertically (of course you have to be rotationally adjusted), you still have adjustments via the stock bolts.

·
Aiding and Abedding
141 Posts
Ask Track Addict. He had his headlamps retrofitted with S2000 projectors. Came out stellar, and the pics I saw were amazing to say the least. Maybe he can help you. He had his lights done a while back, but don't know if they ever went on the car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Some pics would be nice!

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
It's really not hard. It's in your owners manual as well. I mean there are no other white stalks with black phillips slotted tips on the headlights. Some might be all white, can't remember.

I finally got my camera back so I suppose I can go take some pics though.

Alex

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
OK here we go.
The one with the L----R is for, well, left and right adjustments. The lower one (down and to the right, all metal) should be for up and down adjustments. And the other metal one to the left of the L/R adjuster is for the fog, I think.

Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts